Our Better Selection range provides an option of IML (In-mould labelling) lid to fit our round containers.
IML is a decorating process used for injection moulded of plastic objects. Pre-decoration is the application of a PP (polypropylene) label to a lid before it is filled with product. Labels for injection moulded IML do not require an adhesive on the back side. the IML process eliminates the labelling process as well as all associated equipment and labour.
IML offer lots of advantages:
1. Lower costs than other secondary decorating process
2. No extra printing equipment required
3. Increased productivity with pre-decorating IML tub or lid
4. Increased packaging line speeds
5. Reduces in-house inventory
6. Better stain resistance
7. Improved presentation
8. IML products are recyclable under PP (polypropylene)
|BS-118RL||Lid 118mm to fit BS-8 to BS-36 round containers|
Request More Infomation
Better Selection Logo
We have adopted a new Better Selection logo to give a fresh revamp of its outlook and to enhance its brand recognition as our business moves forward.
The new logo has slowly merged into our marketing material, product leaflet, inner sleeve design, as well as carton box artwork.
Should you need the artwork for this new logo for an update or marketing application, please email us at: